Friday, June 27, 2008

#5 Flicker


I have encountered a couple of logistical problems completing this assignment. The laptop I'm using has tiny print and I can't figure out how to enlarge it. My eyes can read this, but it's a strain. I started this entry earlier and somehow lost it with a single keystroke. What a gift. Next it took longer than expected because after I selected the picture I wanted to post to my blog, I realized that I hadn't signed in to the Flickr site. Trying to sign in, I discovered that I have at least two yahoo accounts - that doesn't surprize me. I probably have more accounts that I've long forgotten. Then I had to reset my password, since I couldn't come up with the correct one. It took me a while to navigate back to the creative commons. Once there I found several great images. I was going to save the picture to the My Pictures folder, but I couldn't find that. So I saved it to the desktop,and surprized myself by locating the image when I needed it to add to this entry. I do like the beautiful picture of the bluebonnets. I know we'll talk about the Texas Bluebonnet list of books, so I can certainly use an attractive photograph like this in the library. Working through these assignments just takes time and patience. More time if you're not a detail-oriented person.

.

No comments: