Friday, July 11, 2008

Item 12 - Blogging comments

I think the articles on commenting etiquette were very useful. I think making a positive comment is important. Everyone likes to receive some recognition for their efforts. I also liked the reference to Darth Vadar. Some things you just need to let slide. I enjoy looking at other people's blogs - I get so many good ideas from people sharing how they would use a tool or website. So many of the Library2Play bloggers are happy, positive bloggers. Do they edit their thoughts before they type? I feel like the old, crusty, crabapple when I compare some of my reactions/experiences to theirs. Still, the more I interact with the computer, the better I get with these basic technology skills. I'm a little concerned that it's already the second week in July and I'm only on item 12. I'm sooo slow.

2 comments:

VWB said...

You are half-way finished and just a tad behind the half-way mark...reaching your goal is still VERY possible! A litle extra time here and there...you cand do it!

Most bloggers I folow are positive types simply because they are the types I want to follow/read! The 23 Things bloggers are doing it for the expereince/learning so their outcomes tend to make them positive.

There are negative bloggers out there...I just don't choose to have them in my circle.

Unknown said...

It's nice to know I'm not the only one feeling the time crunch. Hopefully we'll make it. Good luck!
(The "other" Library Lion)