Thursday, July 17, 2008

Item 19 2.0 Awards

This reminded me of the buried treasure and pirates scenario. Yes, there were some interesting and potentially useful materials buried in all these websites. I found a very nice Science Fair instructional powerpoint, but there was a lot of stuff that I have little or no use for. I signed up for Docstoc (it was free!) and I looked at zango and livemocha. I don't have time to fool with this during the school year. I only have the time now because I'm using my vacation time to explore technology. In all honesty I don't think I would use these groups as is. If someone else were to filter and sort through all this data, and then tell me exactly where the useful parts were, yes. Otherwise, it's just more than I have the time or interest to sort through.

No comments: