Saturday, July 5, 2008

Thing #8 RSS feeds

I added several news and entertainment feeds to my account. I also added some library-related blogs. I don't know how useful this will be to me right now since I didn't really find a news feed that I'm all that interested in. Same with the blogs I selected. I think if I knew how to better select what links I added I would be more likely to have use for this. I don't have a lot of free time to read things on my computer during the school day and I certainly don't go home and log on for more. I'm much more likely to watch the news on television, read the newspaper, or look at a magazine article in my free time - although I do concede that some of the blogs I have happened across are pretty interesting. Still, I don't stay online outside of work that much and I really do prefer to read the news and stories on a printed page.

1 comment:

Bennie said...

This assignment was confusing to me and I don't think I'll be getting my news from these feed sources. Someone would have to have lots of down time to do all that reading.